Collection of thoughts … 17-June-2018
From the Desk of Father David
Dear Friends in Christ,
Here is a collection of thoughts for you to ponder throughout the week.
- “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” ~ Robert Muller
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” ~ Herman Hesse
- “The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” ~ Anna Quindlen
- “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” ~ Alexander Graham Bell
- “Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.” ~ Ann Landers
- “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “We may not know how to forgive, and we may not want to forgive; but the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing practice.” ~ Louise Hay
- “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. ” ~ Lewis B. Smedes
- “A heart filled with anger has no room for love.” ~ Unknown
- “Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.” ~ Cherie Carter-Scott
Many Almighty God help our world and bless us today and always!